Sunday, December 30, 2007

Spent Saturday doing literally nothing.

We went for this movie at 10.30am. Aidan's first movie at the cinema.



It was good. I mean, Aidan was great in there. Although when all popcorn and M&M's are finished he started making noises, at least he didn't whinge and wanted out. There were very few patrons, probably because of the early hour. And while in there, a headache started to develop. I tend to have this kind of problem even wayyy back then, mainly after an afternoon movie or karaoke session.

Anyway, spent the rest of the day doing sleeping mostly. We went out for dinner with my in-laws, then came home, be a potato couch. By 11pm after a little surfing on the net, I was ready to puke. So I went to bed. 11pm! Bed! I know! That is SO not me! But I had to, and woke up at 9am this morning. Wow.... great sleep! :)

Oh, as for my Chrissy present, this is it. A colour changing aroma diffuser, which looks kinda romantic at night in the room. No funny thoughts, fellas.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a great blog. The kid is very cute.

Lee said...

Hi Sweetpea, love that present of yours. Looks kind of cute.
I take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very happy new year. Best regards always, UL.

Sweetpea said...

h r - thank you. happy new year to you :)

U.Lee - it's always nice to see you dropping by :) happy new year to you too! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice present..! and great that you can go movies with Aidan.. :) we haven't tried yet with our brat.

Sweetpea said...

mamabok - give it a go, but be prepared to leave if she doesn't like it. i reminded my hubby over and over again about that. and it helped too that we got 2 comp. tickets, only had to pay for aidan. otherwise we weren't prepared to spend $50 for a show we couldn't finish.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!