Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Miracle Cream finally

For me, at least. I am not suffering from symptoms of perimenopause yet, I think, although I do experience hairloss, weight gain, fatigue, headache, you know, the lot. But turning 40 does make me more aware of these signs which the younger one can just ignore.

Now there is a progesterone cream available which can relief and prevent symptoms of PMS, perimenopause and menopause. Renaissance progesterone cream uses fat for energy, is a natural anti-depressant and natural diuretic to eliminate fluid retention, facilitates thyroid, restores female sex drive (hhmmm....that's an extra bonus) and prevents endometrial and breast cancer.

Sounds great, doesn't it? Ultrapms.com supplies the highest amount of progesterone allowed by FDA without a prescription, and I am surprised to find the cost is so affordable.

No comments: