Sunday, February 10, 2008

Need glasses?

Best Thing Found: Zenni Optical

I need yet another new pair of glasses. The older one I have, the frames tends to slide off my face. And to buy another pair here, it will cost me my arm. So, guess what? Found this online optical site where it says Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses. Now who wouldn't be interested? So I took a peek, and I found something I like:



Rimless and hingeless. I want something that is barely there. The best thing is, with this frame, and even with the usually very expensive photochromic lenses, known to some as transitions, where it is clear indoors and darkens in sunlight, it will cost me less than a hundred dollars. No way I can get this price here. How does Zenni do it? They sell only their own manufactured frames direct to public.

So yeah, I made a Great Discovery: Zenni Optical

No comments: