Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Where did the time go?!

Two very hot days on Monday and Tuesday and a whole week cool/cold. It was so hot yesterday and last night. Probably that's why you didn't see any new posts from me. Too lethargic. Cool change did not come through till early this morning. We were still wearing our tees until I opened the door, and whoooosh, a gust of cold wind blew right at my face. Right. Aidan has to wear his jacket today.

It seems I don't have time for anything lately. Prepared a little bit of food this morning, then went over to Mott's place for play. Good thing she prepared lunch, haha (thanks ya!) and Aidan off to kindy not long after that. Considering I put Curves in my routine now whenever he is at 'school', I don't have much time for anything else, as in shopping, or window shopping. I guess it is a good thing, yes? Coz I don't get to spend unnecessary money! And come to think of it, I haven't been to Chaddy for almost a month. Unheard of! It is good for me though, as I am , I mean, my bank account, is recuperating from Christmas and CNY.

Gotta go and get a little housework done, off to Curves and pick Aidan up. Before I know it, it's time for work tonight. So, yea, you tell me, where did the time go?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee hee...no probs. sorry..it was bland! the sambal saved it..i hope!

Sweetpea said...

mott - home cooked food, no MSG, that's the important point! but then hor, the sambal was superlicious :P