Thursday, March 06, 2008

More on Thomas (I know! Sorry!)

At work, we weren't able to sell off all the Dr.Lewinn's Christmas packages, so we 'dismantled' them and sold each separately at special prices. As for the boxes, we girls get to take them home. Normally I wouldn't bother, but last season's boxes look good, so I got two. One in my mind, to put Aidan's colour pencils and textas in.

Aidan found it cute obviously, and guess what was in it?



You don't have to guess much, I guess, hahaha.



Like it SO much (at the moment lar) until................ Click sini lar.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Haha..become pillow...

pearly said...

it remind me when oliver little he just like Aidan .
so cute xxxxx
I love the box
xx take care will be back soon

Annie Q said...

Nice box and now become Aidan mini Train "station" hahahahaha

Sweetpea said...

sue - not quite a comfy pillow :P

pearly - i hope he still has the collection, it's for keeps :)

annie - ya, the engines' beds! hehe

Anonymous said...

Heheh!! cute.. ;)