Saturday, April 05, 2008

My dream mountain lodge

The older I get, the more I want to be away from the hustle and bustle of city life, the more I want to be in touch with nature. I have always had difficulty in deciding which 'nature' that I will prefer more, the sea or the mountains. They are both so beautiful. But I guess I love the greens more, and especially in autumn, the colourful leaves are just breathtaking. The mountains setting is more ideal with a book and a glass of wine.

Branson lots will be my ultimate dream retirement place. Golf course and beautiful lakes, they just have it all, from lodges, villas, condos patio homes to single family homes. And being a private person I am, a small lodge or patio home, or even a single family home, oh, I just cannot decide, will be perfect. And until I can really afford to get one, I can drool over their pictures.

No comments: