Friday, May 30, 2008

Meat and Veggie patties

The greatest combination of all yet!

Minced meat, any veggies you want, an egg, and breadcrumbs. I had zucchini, carrot, a little garlic and onion, perhaps next time I should also add sweet potato, spinach, or even some lentils. Dump all the veggies in the food processor, chopped finely. Then I mix them together with the meat and egg. Roll into balls or patties, whatever fun shape, and finish off with bread crumbs.

Off into the grill they go, and tadaaa...... carb, protein and fibre, all in one! Serve with ketchup. (excellent source of lycopene!)

The satisfaction was when he poo-ed. Shit has never looked so healthy and beautiful to me!

Must do this more often :P

2 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

hahah i love it when u say SHIT has never looked so healthy and beautiful to me!

why are we mothers so paranoid about beautiful shit?heheh

NomadicMom said...

Mommies just lurve to inspect their kids' poo!!! hahahahah