Sunday, May 04, 2008

Yum yumm.....

Mott called me early Saturday morning. I heard the telephone but hubby picked it up and said I was still sleeping. You know lar, cosy and warm, lazy to get up.

After that I had to rush to my hairdresser, came home to Aidan's speech therapy, and then got an sms from Mott, asking if I was able to drop by her place to pick up a surprise. Very yummy, apparently. I told her we will drop by later in the day.

We went out for lunch, because I was super hungry, and ate at our favourite pick, Malaysia Garden at Clayton, where I had Penang Laksa and Wilkin his usual, Curry Laksa. I stole most of his cockles :P Then when our tummies were saved, we went jalan-jalan, bought some fruits and groceries, to the park.

THEN, we went to Mott's place. Guess what she gave me? Something that I had been hinting.



Wahliao..... what else can be better than savouring this on a cold night? I added in some hard boiled eggs too. Just hope they can last till they all turn brownish and dang hard, because I doubt that a certain big midnight rat at home will leave my surprise alone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you think only you can have the shuen geok chou i had it too at my kong-2's commemoration :D drooling.... :D

Sasha Tan said...

CHU KEOK CHOU?????? Ahhh heavenly!

janice said...

yummy !!!

Anonymous said...

Wah Wah Wah... the last I ate was 2 yrs ago...

Anonymous said...

yummy..!! lucky you lah..!!
I should have married an australian eh..??