Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hhoiiggg...!!

The boys in the minibus were noisy.

Aidan and myself was listening to Sanctus, a song by Libera. He loves the boys and keeps watching them on YouTube, particularly to this song, Orinoco Flow and Love and Mercy. A moment later this bus stopped beside our car at a junction. Their music was loud, I could hear the bass thumping away. This boy at the back, with the window opened was shouting to the song,

HHOOIIGGGG!!

HHOOIGGHHH!!

HOOIIGHHH!!!

What amazed me was that these boys were in school uniforms, but behaving in such a menacing way. I cannot quite explain how their behaviour was overall, but being a mother to a five-year-old sitting behind me, witnessing it all, was distressing enough.

When the bus moved, Aidan started shouting Hhooiigh!

See what I mean?

No comments: