Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Old age my foot!

Everything either seems to be heading south, thanks to gravity, or pain, pain, pain, everywhere. Wrinkles, midlife crisis, menopause, weight gain. What a life!

I noticed I cannot wear heels for a long period of time, for the ball of foot on my right always gives me the nagging pain. Thongs without good support of the soles does the same thing too. My father-in-law is worse. We suspect he has got heel spur. Having said that, he keeps wearing the wrong kind of shoes, with the excuse he has the insoles as support. Plantar Fasciitis is a painful condition in the heel and arch area. I know as I have seen my eldest sister complained about it. She couldn't walk far without resting.

As for me, I'd rather take precaution and wear good supporting shoes to minimize the risk of getting this flip-flop disease.

No comments: