Saturday, March 14, 2009

Travelling woes

The ups of traveling is the holiday itself. I don't have to worry about a thing, except for spending money. Then again, that is a pleasure leisure to start with. For the many years I have been traveling, there was only a handful of times I bought travel insurance.

This year, I may consider it again. Now is the time to get some travel insurance quotes before we fly in June. Times for some are not getting better, and it is understandable that many resort to performing criminal offence s such as stealing and robbing. And although I do not have expensive valuables, my things are still valuable to me, not to mention that I can also claim for flight tickets, doctors' fees, where applicable.

For that little amount of money I have to spend, I can travel with peace of mind.

No comments: