Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The wonders of GPS

My niece, her husband, with two daughters and my sister, will be here for a short holiday next month. All living under my roof of a tiny two rooms unit. That will be fun. We have done this before when I was about to deliver my little one, but am sure it will be more fun this time with three kids tripping around stuff in the house.

I can't believe they booked a flight which arrives near midnight though, therefore we won't be able to pick them up, because I will be still at work, and it will be cruel to drag my son out of his bed to the airport.

Lucky thing, another niece of mine has rented a large car from the airport, from a company which has plenty of gps systems for hire as well. That will be great, because it will be terrible fumbling through the road maps in the middle of the night.

Aahhh..... the wonders of technology.

No comments: