Thursday, July 09, 2009

Ouch!

Now that Aidan knows how to ride a bicycle, I brought him on a very easy trail, and told him to watch out for cars.

One car came along, and I told him to watch out. Him being him, went too fast and straight up the kerb, stopped. Back facing me. Silence. I was already halfway running towards him.

I looked at him and his eyes were all squinty, with tears. I asked him if he was alright, he just cried and buried his face into my jacket.

Did you hurt yourself?

Nodded.

Where?

Touched his groin.

I hurt my testicles.

Ooooo.... ouch. But soon after some cuddles, he was riding fast again.

2 comments:

miche said...

kakakakaka...poor boy but boys will be boys, they forget bout pain pretty fast.

my eldest dont even want to try riding a bicycle knowing that she will hurt herself.

Sasha Tan said...

aww kesian.. the kukuballs pain pain. but very fast forget eh.. maybe not that pain afterall. hehe