Saturday, September 30, 2006

Christopher and Aidan having fun.


Look at those new little booties. Becky got it for Aidan, and it's Crocs! I think it's a size or two too big, but Aidan just wanted to wear it.

Third round BBQ, 4.30pm with Ching and family with his sister and her daughter Charlotte, and Steven and family. Ching finished work at 3pm and Steven being just flown back from Sydney. He brought us a dozen of the famous Krispy Kreme doughnuts, and it was nice, the doughnut is very soft and almost melts in the mouth. Those with sweet tooth, you'll love it, otherwise, it's a little too sweet. Maybe it should have been taken fresh and warm.

Moving on, eating and chatting and cleaning, washing up in between. By the time everyone left at 9.30pm, (Wilkin sent Ching back as her sister's hubby took the second car to work), I was exhausted, but had to finish the cleaning up. Hence, 2 loads of washing in the washing machine. One coloured (spilt orange juice on my table cloth), and one whites.

Waah, you should have seen me. So tired I could hardly move. So I slept early lor.

No comments: