Thursday, November 23, 2006

Famous make-up artist in the making


Caught him opening my make-up drawer and couldn't help taking this pic.

Plus this morning he has been fiddling with my perfumes, and the house was very quiet for a while (that's when you know trouble is brewing) when suddenly he came wailing to me and I noticed a wet eye. Sprayed himself on the eye lor, apa lagi? So, quickly washed his eye in the bathroom.

Aiseh, this boy, he's very fascinated with my make-ups. I WILL say what the title says, but I WON'T say what most people will be thinking. It is a taboo subject for Wilkin. Then again, which three-year-old isn't curious about everything and anything?

And oh yes, he has been wiggling his booty to the snowman that sings 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town'. SO FARNY!!

No comments: