Sunday, December 17, 2006

So much so for a horny weekend morning

Aidan came into our room at about 4am. Well, at least I think it was 4am because it was still dark and I could hear a bird singing. Obviously he needed a pee. So I brought him to the toilet for one, and off to his bed again.

Few minutes later, he came running into our room again. Geeesshh... can't anyone sleep in peace? Not feeling like getting up and tucking him in again, he was allowed up on our bed and got in between us. I do hope this doesn't happen too often, if it gets into a habit, we'll be stuck with a kid on our bed till he's nine years old. Or longer.

To most who are wondering, Aidan slept in his own room when he was 3 months old. We had a crib next to me when he was first born. By the time he was 3 months old, he was outgrowing the crib, with his little hands jutting out. Our room is small and doesn't have the space for a cot. And so he had to move out. Believe you me, the first week was more daunting for me than him, if he knew about it. I had to keep waking up every couple of hours just to check on him, even when I had my baby monitor right beside my ear. I currently still have the monitor on at nights.

It turned out all good now. He having his own space, us our own, and he can just come running to us if he needs anything. Talking about that, he did come running to me early Saturday morning, coz he wet his bed! But thanks to ConniKids I only needed to change Aidan's clothings, not everything on the bed. And just threw this thing into the washing machine and that's it. Am glad I invested in that.

No comments: