Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Time for a gift

You are what you wear.

Well, even if you don't agree with me, this is how the world works. I know, harsh isn't it?

A very good friend of mine who was also my colleague in a reputable pharmaceutical company has recently been promoted as Regional Manager. Image, to him, is very important, as he sees professionals like surgeons and professors. Now, more than ever, his polished appearance will have to go up a whole new level.

Belisi Fashions is a place where I look upon when it comes to gifts for professionals. Neckties are one of my favourite choices. That being said, I like giving the gift of quality and fashion as well. Now here is the place where I can shop with confidence. Their meticulous attention to details with their high quality materials and distinctive patterns are highly commended.

Another reason for me to shop at Belisi Fashions is that they also are very much involved in fighting poverty, prctecting the environment and funding medical research.

Now what is better to get a great gift and do a good cause at the same time than this? I am sure he will love the gift.

*Posted in Blogitive

No comments: