Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Still on my washing machine

I've used up a good few loads of hot water alternating between bleach and vinegar with lemon. Plus a lot of manual work, scraping the scums off, whatever I can with a scraper, a ruler, and a long knife.

So I guess my job is done. There's still about 10 to 15% I'd say, but I can't get to the bottom of the drum, nor the lower insides. I will have to make-do with it. Hopefully with another few more loads, I can get rid of them. Now my bathroom smells of... NOTHING! Bliss!!

Wilkin came home and saw the machine running and asked 'Still washing? Wasting water.'

*Blink, blink, shake head* Huh?? So, I don't do anything about it? Or only half do it? Or better still, buy a new one? As far as I can remember, I didn't ask for help. What is he complaining about?! Jeezzzzz......

No comments: