Sunday, February 18, 2007

Good luck charm gifts from my niece

Received an unexpected parcel from my niece in KL.


When I tore open the package, the box said 'Green Tea' and I thought, 'Die lor, this girl tried to smuggle in tea for me. If get caught, I kena fine, not her!' But inside it was the cutest 7 little charms from Watsons. See?
From left to right is Love, Luck, Longevity, Success, Glamour, Protection and Prosperity. I like Love, Longevity and Glamour. So cute wor!! I am tempted to use one for mobile phone and another for housekeys, but I will keep them in their box for a while first. Sayang to use leh.
Thanks Yee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks very nice. Wish you have it all this year around.

Sweetpea said...

thanks... and you too. since it's YOUR year, double up on all good things!