Thursday, March 29, 2007

My Customer Three

It seems some do not know why the cute guy wants a vaginal douche for himself. Or pretend not to know leh?

The cute guy is gay lor...I see quite a few good gay guys and they are mostly SO good looking! DAMN! Anyway, this cute guy wanted to 'cleanse' himself after some 'oohs' and 'aahs' sessions kut.

That makes me remember another one. Or have I already blogged about it?? Hmm, but anyhow, in case some didn't read it, two guys came in, A and B. A quitely asked me where the laxatives are. I showed him the section and he asked me if it will clean the guts. I said no, coz that will only make him lau sai. He said he needed something to really clean the system.

I took a pack of Colonlytely and checked with the pharmacist and she said it's ok to use provided blablabla...Obviously it isn't for this kind of indication, but... So okay, I handed to him and at the same time B walked away. He whispered to me that it was actually for B, and that he was too shy to ask. I just smiled and said it was alright. Aiseh, now what kind of people I haven't met there leh after so many years.

Went to the checkout counter, and I casually said to A that he may not want to try it at night as he will keep running to the toilet in the middle of the night. He turned to B and said 'You hear that? Don't take it tonight.' B's face went all red and nudged A but A said 'It's alright. I told her about it.' B's face went lagi red.. muaahahhaaa.... and he was so embarassed but looked at me and gave me a sheepish smile.

Yalor, if I reacted something like 'OMG! Really?!' I think he would have bolted out the door straightaway. Have to be professional, right? Nyeh hehehe....

No comments: