Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Cool new digital frames

We sometimes like to take a stroll at Century Walk at The Glen after dinner on Saturday nights, where there will be all kinds of stores selling handicrafts, books, clothes and electronic items.

I saw some pictures in a frame which kept changing and I thought 'Cute, such a small TV screen!' and I pointed it out to Wilkin. He corrected me, saying it was a digital photo frame. Gee.. lucky I didn't say it out loud, or I would have embarassed myself.

What is it? Basically it's a LCD digital picture frame where you can store your favourite photos in it by transferring your memory card from your camera. Choose a slide show from it and Voilà! Everyone can enjoy the photographs without flipping through an album or gathering around the computer. And why did I think it was a mini TV, it is because movie clips taken with your camera can be viewed. There is more..... it also plays music in the background when you sit back and enjoy the lovely photos!

How cool is that?! The site digitalframez.com offers four sizes from seven inches to 10 inches digital frames. I don't know about you but I love the wooden frame. There are many diferrent types to blend in the theme of your rooms. I am so going to hint hint to Wilkin to get one.

*Posted in Smorty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buy oledi post it up for us to see ya. hehehe

Sweetpea said...

sure lar. but wait for donkey years lor! kakaka!