Thursday, April 19, 2007

Need a hassle free exotica getaway

If you have been following my blog, you would have known by now that I am not a city girl.

My dream vacation is not visiting places with jaw-dropping skyscrapers or grand high-rise towers such as Paris, Japan or the USA. Just leave me alone and let my feet make love to the fine white sand and befriend the fishes and corals in the crystal clear blue water of Cancun. Well, of course, I can still do that with hubby and son along.

And what is better than to let others do all the necessary. Rooms, meals and activities. All planned and I don't even have to worry about what's next.

Vacations.net offers the option of all inclusive Mexico vacation plus other beach and sun destinations such as Dominican Republic as well as Jamaica. The site takes into consideration of providing the best information on customs, culture and history of destination with a very competitive rate with savings up to 50%.

What I like is how easy to click through the site for whatever information I need, some with attractive virtual tours. Best thing is I can choose the theme I like, be it a romantic couple vacation, my belated honeymoon, family orientated, and perhaps I can organize for a great big 4-0 party just for girls! Wouldn't that be awesome?

Just book, fly and enjoy. How easy is that? My dream vacation in paradise, Cancun here we come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! You go! Aim for it! Next time I want to hear you blogging about your feet in your sand and already doing yoga by the beach facing a beautiful sea. Hehe!

Good posting for the vacation thingie! *thumbs up!*

Sweetpea said...

hahha... feet in sand it is. but yoga is a bit too far fetched. am aiming to be healthy, but not THAT healthy :P