Thursday, May 10, 2007

Investing in silver

With my paid posts I have a little stashed away at my Paypal account.

But instead of keeping the money there and not earning any interest, I thought of investing in on silver coins, where I can purchase through Monex Deposit Company (MDC), America's silver and precious metals investment leader for over three decades. Reports have shown that demand for silver exceeds its annual production worldwide, starting 17 years ago.

MDC is now offering free DVDs, reports and guides to reading silver charts and other precious metals for qualified investors. Then I give their professional representatives a call when I am ready to split with my money.

The silver coins will be a great keepsake for our future and Aidan, and if in any case we need emergency funds, this will be our insurance too.

*Posted in Blogitive

No comments: