Saturday, May 26, 2007

Terry's Blinds

I've moved into this house for four years now and I've only washed the curtains in my living room once, when we first moved in. The reason is because the curtains didn't belong to us, it was already there.

I've since changed them to blinds last year, but looked cheap, because it was cheap. I guess I get what I pay for. My dream blinds have always been the timber ones.

Blinds make the interior finish of houses look great, be it modern, contemporary, classic, or even children's theme. Terry' Fabrics offer a wide range of online quality blinds. I would love to get a set of the wooden venetian blinds, and add in roller blinds as well for those hot summer days. These roller blinds are great in blocking out the sunlight and at Terry's, I get to choose the type of fabric, prints and colours. Customized service.... that's what I like.

I am so excited, just a little child in a candy store, as terrysfabrics.co.uk has thousands of things to choose from!

*This post is sponsored

No comments: