Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Diamonds are a girl's best friend

Very often I am quite skeptical with some purchases online, and especially if the item is expensive, I tend to give the site a cold shoulder.

You know how I've been longing for a pair of diamond earrings, but the prices in the shops are way off my budget.

The Pennsylvania Diamond Exchange gives me a good impression and this is a genuine site. What makes it so special is that they sell diamonds directly to the public, us, at great fabulous wholesale prices! No 'middleman', no commission, no extra charges.

Rnaging from diamond engagement rings, earrings, bracelets to necklaces, The Pennsylvania Diamond Exchange is happy to create the special jewellery piece just for you.

And the pair of of diamond earstuds which I long for? Looks just like this:



Well, this is a pair of 2.00ct diamond stud earrings at the price of $2,245.00. Try finding this price on other sites, they may not even come close.

As for me, I prefer something smaller, and I am pleased to find they also have a wide range of stud earrings something comfortable for my budget. With their 31 days money back guarantee and free shipping on items over $1000, I can shop with a peace of mind. Or maybe I should give my dear hubby at hint? It is, afterall, my birthday end of this month :)

No comments: