Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Blog Block

Am having a blog block at the moment.

Can't think of anything to write, maybe because of the perang sejuk, and a call from my mum, I have to think carefully of what I write in order to keep peace and not offend the people I love.

It's difficult isn't it? A happy-go-lucky and carefree person making a life with a sensitive and much private person. Have a guess at who will have to sacrifice more. Then again, to make sure a dear old lady to be able to sleep better at night and not worry about what I am blogging about her precious grandson.

Am going to cook now.

TIME OUT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alamakz!!! Meaning no more funny and interesting stories of Adrian? NOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!!

... life has lost its meaning now... *sob sob*

Sweetpea said...

aii nesh, got lar, just that i won't blog sensitive stuff about aidan lor.
btw, name's aidan :P

Anonymous said...

Kekeke! still got war over there ar? I caught up ledi!

Sweetpea said...

aceone - now mini battle only, no war :P