Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Tag : Phobia

Pho-bi-a
Noun - pronounced 'foo-bee-uh'

  1. A persistent, abnormal, and irrational fear of a specific thing or situation that compels one to avoid it, despite the awareness and reassurance that it is not dangerous.

  2. A strong fear, dislike, or aversion.
Khai Khee, I'll have you know I have no phobia. No, I am not one super woman, I do dislike some things, and feels my skin crawls when I see yucky stuff, but I don't know if I should class them as phobias. Coz if I do, there will be a lot. And I mean A LOT!

How about:
  • Dirty shitty public toilets? The ones which are somewhat clean but still have the 'skid marks' in the bowls?
  • S**t again, no matter how much I loved my dog, bless his soul, I despised the chore of cleaning up after his number twos.

Does that consider as one? I am not afraid of heights, of confined space, of spiders. What a minute. I just checked something out. I may have:

  1. Ataxophobia
  2. Coprophobia, other than my own and Aidan's. Which explains the above, I guess
  3. Pocresophobia
  4. Rhytiphobia
  5. Soteriophobia

See? I told you I have a lot. What are those? It's for me to know and for you to find out lar!

Now let me return the favours of:

MakeTraffic
Janice
De' moments - no, you didn't tag me, but I'd like to tag you :)

6 comments:

J@n!ce said...

This looks like an easy tag. Ok, will do it. Thanks :)

Sweetpea said...

thanks janice :)

babyfiona said...

i also dont like shitty public toilet and yeah..my peekaboo poo poo as well.. -____-"

Simple American said...

I have a phobia for people with phobias. 0.0

Anonymous said...

Wah! the english so deep wan!

Sweetpea said...

babyfiona - it will be very surprising if we can find someone who actually likes s**t :P

SA - so are you afraid of me? :)

yinsi - go google lar!