Thursday, August 02, 2007

A Beautiful Paradise Holiday

I want one. I need one. I deserve one.

And I need a place where there is full of sunshine, beautiful lush greens and cool inviting clear waters. And where else to go if not Hawaii.



Hawaiian Beach Rentals is where I'll book my holiday. They have great rentals and condos, and will help plan airfares, car rentals, holiday packages and extended stays. And by packages I mean from food to outings such as sea activities to museums, and the must have luaus!

Maui vacation rentals and condos has a wide range of accomodation to suit everyone's budget, from only $140 per night right to the thousand range. Shogun Tree House at Makena is what I like. Just nice for a small family like ours, oceanfront and lots of place for Aidan to run around. Very practical too, with a full kitchen, where we can prepare some home-cooked meals without having to eat out every meal, like in a hotel. Saves heaps of money too.

Hawaiian travel tips can be found at this site too, with plentiful information on Hawaii News, updates and weather. Check out their travel blog and you fill find more information and details of the place you want to visit, such as recommendations and history. A great info source for first time visitors. Just like me!

*Posted in LoudLaunch

No comments: