Thursday, August 09, 2007

Should I? No Money Worr

Plus also no companion.



Not much of a looker, but helluva voice.

Josh Groban will be here in October. Expensive leh. Just like my Phantom of the Opera. Heck, I haven't even watched that yet. Twelve more days to go. Yeay!

My friend who's going to the play with me is crying penniless. She just got back from a convention cum holiday in the US, and I don't reckon she'll want to go for this one. Sigh, I guess I really should save up for my trip in October. Every cent counts.

Hey Josh, see you when you are next here again, like what, 5 years?

Sigh...

8 comments:

IMMomsDaughter said...

I love his songs too :)

Sweetpea said...

yeah, he's good. i really hope he'll be here again in a couple of years' time.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetpea--you sound like you have a little crush (smile)? So cute ...

Sweetpea said...

TNP - ooo...not only one little crush. I have a weakness for Js. Johnny Depp, Jake Gyllenhaal.. :)

Simple American said...

Put in the CD. Close your eyes and imagine the big hall. :) Front row seats of course.

Sweetpea said...

SA - the bliss will only last a couple of minutes, i assure you. a noisy little bugger will be prancing on the stage :P

ZMM said...

Awww.... how nice.. he's going there...!!

But maybe I won't attend.. if it's too expensive.

Sweetpea said...

zara's mama - for $99, i would have gone, if i have someone to go with me. too bad no one leh :(