Saturday, October 06, 2007

If I were to go to Scotland...

I will stay at Fort William, where Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in the United Kingdom, is.

Breathtaking and panoramic sceneries covers the whole area, with great outdoor activities such as mountain climbing, mountain biking, hill walking and numerous water sports on Loch Linnie and Loch Eil. There are so many things to see and do at the Scottish Highland, and my preferred accomodation will be at a fort william holiday cottage, where I can soak in the magnificent views, while feeling more at home with a fully equipped kitchen, and a very cosy log fire to warm up at night.

I see a vacation as such an opportunity to connect with mother earth. A great way to wind down, rather than a high flying non-stop shopping holiday.

No comments: