Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pic in my Phone

Janice very the wuliao, started a tag and wants to see what other bloggers have in their phone. The picture that is.


Nah! Here's Aidan licking on his Trampoline ice-cream at Chaddy. Sorry ler, taken at night, right after I found out I was tagged by Janice.

Syok also to see what others have on their phones. Funny how when we pakto we have pics of our partners, but when we have kids, both mum and dad will have only pics of their children. MOST, mums and dads.

So, what's the pic on your phone?

Sasha's Tags n Such
Nomadic Mom
KiasuMum
Musings of a Stay-at-home Mum
In His Time
This is a Miracle

3 comments:

mIcHe said...

thanks for the tag but can do lar...firstly i dont have any hp. can u believe it? hehe

and my hubby's hp cannot take pix one still the old nokia model. ;)

J@n!ce said...

Interesting one !! I will do this, thanks :)

Janice Ng

Sweetpea said...

miche - i have to actually congratulate you for not getting one! i don't actually use mine a lot, but i find it comforting to have one as i work late. and also having aidan with me, who knows, i might need to call for help if got tayar pangchat! :P

janice - thanks :)