Monday, December 10, 2007

Maxim Lighting for the majestically romantic

Hubby and myself have extremely different taste in house decor, from furniture to house fixtures, we practically disagree in every single item we see in shops and magazines. He is more of the 'contemporary' person while I find myself more conversative in this sense.

Perhaps I am a romantic at heart, I find the traditional styling of maxim lighting at Lighting Showplace very captivating. If only I have a huge castle, I will definitely get one of their foyer chandeliers. They look so grand, so majestic. Makes me think of the hall in an animated movie of a girl and a beast, where they danced together.

If you are into Maxim Lighting yourself, be sure to get it from Lighting Showplace as they provide great service and great prices.

No comments: