Monday, December 17, 2007

Post Christmas vacation at Hawaii

When it comes to holidays and vacations, there are plenty of good excuses for them. Christmas is a very busy time of the year, and my feet are killing me at work with more customers to serve.

A Hawaii bed and breakfast vacation is just what I need when this and New Year celebration is over. With accomodation and breakfast provided for at one of the lovely islands, all I need to do is kick up my feet and relax. ILoveInns.com offers top destinations all around USA for the perfect getaway, be it country or modern inns.

Come to think of it, I should be inviting a couple of my girlfriends here so we can have the girlfriend getaway. I love the idea of 'Culinary Diva Shopping Tour, Horseback on the Beach and Midnight Boutique Shopping' package that is offered by I Love Inns. It will be the perfect holiday for us.

No comments: