Monday, January 07, 2008

Finding the perfect gift for boys

Aidan just attended a little friend's birthday party last Saturday. I wrecked my brain thinking what to get for a 3-year-old. Always trying to get a special present, you know, one that's not too common that everyone can find in the shopping malls, one that looks outstanding, and most importantly, educational and great fun for the child.

We ended up getting a bouncy ball and I could have kicked myself because, after that, I found WarmBiscuit.com where there are huge selection of toys and gifts for boys and girls, everything from books, stationery, clocks and personalized items, custom-made furnitures to even children beddings. The boys' ride-ons are so attractive and cute.

Sigh. Well at least now I know where to look for gifts the next time.

No comments: