Saturday, January 05, 2008

Go get a clean life, girl!

I am sick of hearing this former pop princess making negative headlines ALL the time. Most recent was just an hour ago in the radio while I was driving home from work. Apparently she is currently being held in a hospital for drug testing, as she was found by the police while under the influence of an unknown substance.

I would love to give her a hard smack on the face to wake up, for the sake for her sons, and boot her into a drug rehab. Well, since she is so rich, I am sure she will not have a problem in checking into a sophisticated place like Cliffside Malibu, where she can actually enjoy the place in private while fighting off her vice, not to mention her eating disorder.

I do hope she sobers up soon and make a good headline for once.

No comments: