Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Total Revamp

If it was up to me, I would turn our little unit into a classy comfort zone. I would absolutely, totally revamp the whole place, starting with my kitchen. Seriously. But my 'boss' is someone who doesn't part with his money easily, plus my bank account isn't exactly very healthy.

The only option, is to get the furniture I want, set by set, one at a time. Spacify.com has the contemporary designs that is to die for! Their range is so cool and funky looking, I don't even know where to start. Kitchens, rooms, bathrooms, designer rugs, even kids' furniture, from ultra cute pillows to a very classy stroller, they are all here in this site. Sourced from hundreds of branded products and well-known designers all over the world, believe me, you will go ga-ga over it.

No comments: