Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Errand Day

'Twas a mad morning making phone calls to an electrician, a doctor's appointment and an official inquiry about some.... thiiinnggg..... :P

Did a load of washing, sent Aidan to kindy and went to Medicare to get some money back. Long queue. Hand in enrolment form for Prep in new school for next year. Then had to rush to a hardware store to get some fuse, donno which one, bought all four. They said I can return the ones not compatible. Bought a couple of bulbs for new ceiling light in Aidan's room.

Just got back, cleared the floor from trains and tracks and puzzles, just so the electrician won't step on any of them and sue me. Rush, rush, rush.... he's half and hour late. Dang. But at least I get to eat my lunch!

2 comments:

sting said...

I feel so rushed reading that too! haha.. hope things have settled somewhat :-)

Sweetpea said...

sting - haha, sorry to build up your heart rate :P