Thursday, May 29, 2008

Take a break or break

Last year, I had time to sit down, have a cup of latte, read the paper at the shopping centre's cafe when I send Aidan off to three year-old kinder.

This year, I realize I haven't been able to do that. Well, I did a few times, but given he spends four days a week at kinder, where has that ME time gone to? Apart from being the domestic engineer, this year I had one more responsibility added, which is school shopping. There had been appointments after appointments. No wonder Bach Rescue Remedy has been my best friend ever since.

Too much things locked down. I seriously need to break free and run loose. Something like Orlando vacations, where tunnelling down those tubes at Aquatica may be the perfect remedy. A good screaming session will definitely do me good.

No comments: