Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Spring plungers?

You may ask, what is that? What does it first sound to you?

The only plungers I know of are the coffee and tea plungers. Aahhh... that is one luxury plunger I can't live without. Now spring plungers? Has it got anything to do with the spring season, like right now? Meaning we have just plunged into the spring season?

I am not making any sense, am I? Well, let's learn something new then. A spring plunger is a gadget that is used to installing springs, making tool engineers job easier, saving time and labor. See? It is always good to work in different trades. Hotels, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, security systems, retail. Been there, done that.

For me, great experience. For the younger ones, old chook.

1 comment:

Center Parted said...

I honestly followed the link here, thinking you were talking about some kind of new, spring-loaded toilet plunger! LOL