Thursday, November 06, 2008

Protect your property

Everyone has their own opinions on insurance, some are pro, some against, some biased and somewhat confusing.

Some might think, if we insure our assets, surely we have to insure ourselves? These are the questions asked for those who do not own private health insurance. Like me. We have pretty good public systems here, although not perfect, and I hardly visit the dentist, thank goodness for that! My health is generally fine, I do not need a chiropractor, massages, or a new pair of prescription glasses every year. So why should I?

On the other hand, I think it is important to insure the very place we live in. After all, it is our nest. Therefore, I'd say home owner insurance is my priority. Some companies cover floods, natural disasters, tsunamis, so I guess there is no excuse not to get one.

No comments: