Thursday, April 23, 2009

The birth of midlife crisis?

As you may have read, I have been going on and on. And on, about weight gain, adult pimples, forgetting things, and oh yes, hair loss too. So, is that the start of it all?

Forgetting some things, I can deal with that still, actually, not quite, but the other three really kills me. I should say that I am lucky, for myself, that I am a happy-go-lucky person, else I would have plunged into deep depression because of them. Yes, I do complain a lot, but I try to deal with them the best I can. And that is? You may ask. Pills for all. Hah!

Comforting to know hair loss treatment comes in many forms. External and internal. I may not have hair like Amy Winehouse (thank goodness I don't!), but I will be thankful to keep what I have with the help of some of these treatments, white hair and all.

No comments: